Administrative Services Division
Lucas County Children Services (Toledo, Ohio) is seeking candidates for its Security Department. Candidate will provide security functions to ensure safety of Lucas County Children Services staff, building and property.
- Performs safety and security checks of building including, monitoring security cameras and parking garage.
- Acts as first responder to all emergency situations and contacts local police and emergency personnel as necessary.
- Monitors specified client visitations and assists staff in dealing with visitors/clients. Writes reports and logs all accidents and incidents.
- Performs background checks via internal and external systems.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience or education (prefer 2-year degree in law enforcement) in safety and security practices and in public/human relations. Ability to receive CPR and First Aid certification required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to operate personal computer or ability to learn.
- Valid driver’s license. Home/Cell phone number required.
- Physical examination required after job offer is made to ensure ability to perform all essential duties.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required.
Full-time (scheduled hours will vary with evening and weekend shift work required).
Salary Range: $37,710.40 – $52,798.20 Annually
Hours Per Week: 35
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.