CFO & Director of Administrative Services
Administrative Services Division
The Lucas County Children Services Board in Toledo, Ohio is seeking a CFO & Director of Administrative Services. This position reports to the Deputy Director of Lucas County Children Services. Oversees development of the annual budget; provides technical, financial and management analysis assistance to the Executive and Deputy Director and agency department heads. Efficiently manages the Agency’s financial resources in the matter most conducive to supporting the Agency’s direct service efforts. Provides administrative oversight of the Administrative Services Department and its’ various divisions, to include work direction and training of assigned staff.
- Related Master’s Degree and five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in finance, data processing, administration, and employee relations or Bachelor of Science in Accounting or related field and eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience in finance, data processing, administration, and employee relations. MBA preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisor experience.
- Experience with public/private non-profit agency and real estate-property management preferred. Knowledge of Governmental Structure helpful.
- Must possess the ability to utilize computer technology to access information, produce various reports including budget and financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to model effective interactions and communication skills in cross-cultural situations required.
Lucas County offers an excellent salary and benefit package. EOE Valuing Diversity
Pay Range: NBU Grade 21 – $87,032.20 – $130,530.40
Interested and qualified candidates must submit their cover letter and resume by March 3,2023.