Team Support Worker
Social Service Division
Lucas County Children Services is accepting applications for their Team Support Worker position. The accountabilities of this position are to team with worker of record caseworkers (WOR) and provide hands on support to WOR’s to ensure they are able to meet the needs of children and to ensure placements are stable. This may include completing paperwork related to cases and/or assisting WOR with other tasks in the community so that WOR can focus on the safety of children.
- Associates degree in human services related studies required i.e., Criminal Justice, Psychology, Sociology, and Education.
- Valid driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable automobile required.
- Post offer employment physical required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evening and weekend work required.
- Personal cell phone for work use required.
- Personal computer skills required.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations required.
Starting Pay: $22.70 per hour / 35 hours per week.
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.