Administrative Services Division
Lucas County Children Services (LCCS) is seeking candidates for an Secretary position for Administrative Services. This position is responsible to provide effective and efficient secretarial and office management support to assigned divisional areas. To relieve the managers of routine and non-routine tasks. Information coordination via phone and written material; maintenance of confidential recordkeeping systems; secretarial/clerical services; maintenance of supplies; requisitions for repairs.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in office management preferred.
- Two (2) years secretarial experience and two (2) years word processing experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to type 60 WPM required.
- Demonstrated ability to operate PC/word processing equipment and software, i.e. MS Word and Excel. Demonstrated competency in spelling, grammar and attention to detail required.
- Experience with PowerPoint and SACWIS preferred.
- Ability to operate office machines, such as copiers and fax machines. Knowledge of office management/organization.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required.
Pay: $19.50 per hour/35 hours per week
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.