Lucas County Children Services is looking for a Programmer Analyst to support staff using the agency information system through application development, application maintenance, training development and training provision.
ACCOUNTABILITIES: To support staff using the agency information system through application development, application maintenance, training development and training provision.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Associates degree in Computer Science (or related field) OR three (3) years of experience in at least 2 of the following skill areas, required:
- Experience with UNIX or LINUX (LINUX preferred).
- Experience with SQL-compliant relational database management software (Sybase or Oracle preferred) and related tools.
- Experience developing applications in a client-server environment using GUI front end development tools, such as PowerBuilder, Visual Basic (PowerBuilder preferred).
- Experience with Windows-based application packages (MS Access preferred), including demonstrated ability to write complex macros.
- Experience with Crystal Reports.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required.
Starting Pay: $28.82 per hour / 35 hours/week
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children in our community, please apply online at lucaskids.net/lccs-job-openings with salary requirements.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.
705 Adams St., Toledo, OH 43604
Switchboard is answered 24/7
Phone: (419) 213-3200
Fax: (419) 327-3291
Monday – Friday:
8:30 am – 4:30 pm