PC Support Specialist
Lucas County Children Services (LCCS) is seeking candidates for a PC Support Specialist. This position is responsible for supporting users of the agency computer resources via hardware and network support, software support and end-user training.
- Associates degree in Information Systems or closely related field or Comp TIA A+ certification required. Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or closely related field preferred.
- Six (6) months of work experience in computer systems required.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the following areas required: 1) hardware (PC) diagnostics, repairs, and upgrades; 2) installation and configuration of network devices on a local area network (TCP/IP); 3) Windows installation and configuration (Windows 7 or above).
- Experience with the following preferred: 1) installation, configuration, and support of packaged software applications (Microsoft Office); 2) scripting; 3) Support for mobile devices.
- May be required to be on call to cover for vacations and leaves.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required
Starting Pay: $24.15 per hour / 35 hours per week
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.