Clerical Assistant Administrative Services Division
Lucas County Children Services (LCCS) is seeking candidates for a Clerical Assistant position for Administrative Services. This position is responsible to provide timely coordination and completion of clerical support functions: data entry, filing, imaging, reports, receiving/distributing mail, phone and in-person reception/inquiries, etc. Serves as back-up to other agency clerical staff.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Clerical experience such as typing/data entry, filing or telephone reception required
- Demonstrated ability to type 35 WPM required
- Demonstrated ability to operate office equipment, PC and software
- Demonstrated competency in spelling, grammar and punctuation required
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required
Starting Pay: $17.12 per hour / 35 hours per week
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.