Clerical Assistant - Legal Administrative Services Division
Lucas County Children Services (LCCS) is seeking candidates for a Clerical Assistant (Legal) position for Administrative Services. This position is responsible to provide clerical support services and ensure timely coordination of clerical support operations. Performing clerical functions such as: filing, document production using word processing; copying, telephone coverage; maintaining court calendar/vacation calendar; subpoena/ summons file; data entry; and imaging.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Demonstrated ability to type 35 WPM with accuracy required
- Demonstrated ability in data processing and word processing experience required
- Demonstrated ability to operate a PC, including data base functions via internal applications and/or spreadsheets required
- Demonstrated competency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation required. Demonstrated aptitude for detail required.
- Previous legal background preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required
Starting Pay: $ 17.98 per hour / 35 hours per week
Interested candidates should visit our agency website to apply at https://lucaskids.net/lccs-job-openings/.
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package.
EOE Valuing Diversity.