Child Welfare Caseworker
Lucas County Children Services (Toledo, OH) is accepting applications for caseworkers who would conduct investigations of child abuse, neglect and dependency as well as provide a wide range of casework services to children and their families.
Candidates must possess the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or a related field required i.e. Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, Sociology.
- Valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and reliable automobile required.
- Personal cell phone for work use required.
- Personal computer skills required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations required
LCCS offers an excellent salary and benefit package. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children in our community, please apply online.
Starting Pay: $24.40 per hour / 35 hours per week
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.