Administrative Services Division
Lucas County Children Services (LCCS) is seeking candidates for an Administrative Secretary position for Administrative Services. This position is responsible to provide overall administrative, secretarial and office support to the Administrative Services Division. To relieve management staff of routine and non-routine administrative tasks.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in Office Management or Accounting preferred.
- Two (2) years word processing experience and two (2) years office experience in a secretarial or administrative assistant capacity required.
- Demonstrated ability to type 35 WPM required. Demonstrated ability to operate PC, word processing and spreadsheet software. Demonstrated competency in spelling, grammar and punctuation required.
- Ability to operate calculator, copier, and fax machine. Knowledge of office management/organization. Notary Public license or willingness and agreement/ability to obtain.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required.
Salary Range: NBU Grade -8 $35,362.60 – $49,485.80 annually / 35 hours per week
Interested candidates should visit our agency website to apply at https://lucaskids.net/lccs-job-openings/. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package. EOE Valuing Diversity.