Fiscal Administrative Secretary
Lucas County Children Services (LCCS) is seeking candidates for a Fiscal Administrative Secretary position. This position is responsible to provide overall administrative, secretarial and office support to the Administrative Services Division. To relieve management staff of routine and non-routine administrative tasks.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in Office Management or Accounting preferred.
- Two (2) years word processing experience and two (2) years office experience in a secretarial or administrative assistant capacity required.
- Demonstrated ability to type 60 WPM required. Demonstrated ability to operate PC, word processing and spreadsheet software. Demonstrated competency in spelling, grammar and punctuation required.
- Ability to operate calculator, copier, and fax machine. Knowledge of office management/organization. Notary Public license or willingness and agreement/ability to obtain.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required.
NBU Grade -8 $35,362.60 – $49,485.80 per hour / 35 hours per week
Interested candidates should visit our agency website to apply at https://lucaskids.net/lccs-job-openings/. We offer an excellent salary and benefit package. EOE Valuing Diversity.