Ongoing Caregiver Training Session:
Promoting Placement Stability
Tuesday, September 21, 2021 • 5:30pm- 8:30 pm
The Northwest Ohio Regional Training Center (711 Adams Street, Toledo, OH 43604)
Jill Robert, Instructor
ITNA Code: 952-22
3 Credit Hours
This workshop will discuss the causes of placement disruption, as well as strategies for promoting placement stability. Caregivers will also gain a better understanding of their role in placement decisions and development of skills determining appropriate placements in their homes.
- If you are a foster caregiver through LCCS, enroll yourself in training sessions through E-TRACK:
- If you are a foster caregiver through another agency or you are a daycare provider for LCCS, you will NOT be in E-TRACK.
- please call 419-213-3505 to reserve a seat on a space available basis for Foster/Adoption ongoing training.
Post Registration NOTES/Instructions:
- Class will be closed to anyone arriving more than fifteen (15) minutes late.
- We are adhering to strict COVID-19 guidelines. Facemasks and social distancing required.
For information about additional Ongoing Caregiver Training Sessions, visit: https://lucaskids.net/on-going-training/