Records Clerk B
Lucas County Children Services (LCCS) is seeking a candidate for a Records Clerk B position. The accountabilities of this position are to manage and control case records. Maintain files and records for the agency’s closed cases, with required guidelines. Assure accuracy with case filing, document scanning, and microfilm process.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- General knowledge of case structure and records system helpful.
- Ability to operate PC or ability to learn.
- Ability to operate various microfilm and imaging equipment
(i.e., microfilm duplicating machine, microfiche developer and reader, scanner, archive writer etc.) or ability to learn.
- Good communication and public relations skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required.
Starting Pay: $15.84 per hour / 35 hours per week
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.