Supervisor Quality Assurance & Improvement Initiatives
Lucas County Children Services (LCCS) is hiring for a Supervisor – Quality Assurance & Improvement Initiatives position. The accountabilities for this position are to assist with the management and direction of the Quality Assurance Department. Supervise the Quality Assurance case review process and Coordinator of Client Services functions and to oversee special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field with four (4) years casework experience or a Master’s degree in Social Work or related field and two (2) years’ experience in protective services.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred. Experience and/or training in research or quality assurance preferred.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment. Superior written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret statistical data, accurately summarize detailed case information and produce reports required.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Power Point required. Strong knowledge of casework processes, agency policies and procedures, Ohio Administrative Code (OAC) mandates, Public Children Services Association of Ohio (PCSAO) Standards for Effective Practice, Council on Accreditation (COA) Standards, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services (ODJFS) Child Protection Oversight and Evaluation (CPOE) measures, Child and Family Service Review (CFSR) standards, and federal and state child welfare initiatives required.
- Ability to utilize computer technology to access information and produce reports required. Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the following helpful: governmental structure, public/human relations, labor management relations.
- Demonstrated ability to model effective interactions and communication skills in cross-cultural situations required.
Starting Pay Range: $58,349.20/ 35 hours per week.
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.