Lucas County Children Services is accepting applications for their Quality Monitor position. The accountabilities of the position are to assist in Quality Assurance processes including monitoring compliance with state regulations, the use of best practice standards, professional judgment, achievement of client outcomes and satisfaction with agency services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or related field plus 2 years’ experience in Child Welfare required. Master’s degree in Social Work or related field (course work in evaluation and research preferred) plus 2 years’ experience in Child Welfare preferred.
- Experience and/or training in research or quality assurance preferred.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills and be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment. Ability to interpret statistical data, accurately summarize detailed case information and produce reports required.
- Knowledge of casework process, best practice standards and professional judgment required.
- Knowledge of agency policies and procedures, appropriate state/federal requirements preferred.
- Knowledge of the following helpful: governmental structure, public/human relations, labor/management relations, home based services, traditional and non-traditional services, mental health services delivery system, local and state child welfare laws and initiatives, and community resources.
- Demonstrated ability to model effective interactions and communication skills in cross-cultural situations required. Must possess the ability to utilize computer technology to access information and produce reports.
Starting Pay Range: $50,195.60/ 35 hours per week.
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse work force.