Fiscal & IT Administrative Coordinator
Administrative Services Division
Lucas County Children Services (LCCS) is seeking candidates for a Fiscal & IT Administrative Coordinator position for Administrative Services. This position is responsible to provide expertise to management in area of administrative services.
Candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Business Information Systems with a concentration in Accounting or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
- Master’s degree in Business or Business Information Systems or related field preferred. Or four (4) years of experience in one (1) or a combination of Business or Business Information Systems or Accounting or related field required.
- Supervisory experience and/or project/process management required.
- Background/experience in the following areas required: payroll/accounting experience; budgeting and/or calculating cost projections of program/projects; and experience leading cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of public finance; public budgeting; project management; time management; matrix management.
- Must possess strong proficiency in utilizing computer technology to access information and produce reports, (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Gantt chart/project planning software, presentation software, spreadsheet applications).
- Demonstrated competency in advanced project planning and management. Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with individuals at all levels within and outside of the agency.
- Demonstrated ability to model effective interactions and communication skills in cross-cultural situations required.
Salary Range: $ $54,272.40 – $ $81,426.80 per hour/35 hours per week
We offer an excellent salary and benefit package. EOE Valuing Diversity.