Data Analyst Quality Assurance Division
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide data management and analysis support to both the Quality Assurance and Contract monitoring units. Compile and interpret statistical data using MS Excel, ACCESS and SPSS as well as internal agency reporting databases. Produce reports with detailed narrative and appropriately labeled graphics and charts. Conduct presentations as needed.
Develop ad hoc and ongoing data reports as identified by Quality Assurance Manager, including Data Dashboards. Compile reports from data obtained from staff, client and stakeholder surveys. Provide data support for creation of agency Annual Report. Prepare reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data. Prepare and present agency quarterly statistical report to LCCS Board of Directors.
Provide data and other support to Contract monitoring unit including quarterly monitoring reports regarding volume of contract service referrals, service units utilized and spending, highlighting trends and/or areas of concern as well as creation of Annual Contract Monitoring report. Assist with researching outcomes of families referred to service providers for reporting purposes
Present data reports as requested to internal or external audiences.
Respond to periodic data requests from internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, including Social work, Statistics, Epidemiology, Public health,
- Information technology or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Two (2) years of experience with statistical analysis in a social science, healthcare or business environment required.
- Advanced proficiency in data management and analysis (preferably using MS ACCESS and SPSS) desired.
- Proficiency with producing charts and graphs using MS Excel required;
- Experience with Data Visualization Software (i.e. Tableau) highly desirable
- Ability to work well with multiple concurrent projects and consistently meet deadlines required.
Must be well-organized, detail oriented with a commitment to producing analytic products that consistently meet the highest standards of accuracy. Ability to explain data analysis to non-technical audiences required.
Demonstrated ability to model effective interactions and communication skills in cross-cultural situations required.
Base Salary Range: $51,668.00
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children in our community, please apply online at lucaskids.net/lccs-job-openings with salary requirements.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to a diverse work force.