Child Welfare Caseworker 4 Managerial/Professional Division
Lucas County Children Services (Toledo, OH) is accepting applications for Caseworker 4 applicants who would provide cross departmental support and mentoring for casework staff during the life of a CA/N caseload.
Candidates must possess the following minimum requirements:
- Masters degree in Social Work and 10 years experience as Worker of Record
- LISW or LISW-S
- Must be a Certified Adoption Assessor or have the ability to complete required Adoption Assessor training within 9 months
- Valid driver’s license, automobile insurance and reliable automobile required.
- Personal cell phone for work use required.
- Personal computer skills required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-cultural situations required
LCCS offers an excellent salary and benefit package. Apply if you are interested in making a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children in our community:
- Starting Pay: $25.83 per hour
- Hours Per Week: 35
EOE Valuing Diversity