Administrative Secretary HR
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Administrative Secretary is responsible to provide overall administrative, secretarial, and office support to the Human Resources Division. To relieve management staff of routine and non-routine administrative tasks. To gather raw data for creating and maintaining various statistical reports. Information coordination via telephone and written material; maintenance of confidential record-keeping systems; secretarial/clerical services; maintenance of supplies; requisitions for repairs.
Designs and manages the office support system. Performs complex secretarial duties, to include accurately composing letters, responds to routine correspondence and inquiries; types of correspondence; Proofs drafts and makes corrections. Relieves Director of routine and non-routine administrative duties. Maintains appointment schedules.
Takes minutes for Division and Unit meetings, Labor/Management and Personnel Committee meetings and other meetings as directed or needed. Works on special assignments and projects including researching and analyzing materials, information, and programs to aid Director and other staff.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in Executive Secretarial program preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to type 35 wpm required.
- Two (2) years of experience working in an office environment performing secretarial duties to include the use of a computer with a minimum of 6 months experience in Windows-based applications required.
- Demonstrated ability to operate PC/word processing equipment and software. Experience in statistical calculations and analyses helpful. Knowledge of office management and organization.
- Ability to operate copiers, faxes, and other office equipment. Ohio Notary Public license or willingness/ability to obtain.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate fractions, decimals, percentages, and averages or demonstrated ability to learn.
- Demonstrated aptitude for detail required. Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment required.
LCCS offers an excellent salary and benefit package.
Pay Range: $39,603 – $55,437
Hours Per Week: 35
LCCS is an Equal Employment Employer committed to a diverse workforce.