ACCOUNTABILITIES: To support staff using the agency information system through application development, application maintenance, training development and training provision.
Designs and develops applications in a multi-protocol environment, utilizing SQL-compliant relational database server, and various client- and server-side development tools.
Provides response when system errors occur, ensuring that proper recovery is made.
Performs software evaluation and testing; makes recommendations regarding software’s suitability in the agency’s computing environment.
Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
SCOPE OF POSITION: Reports to: Supervisor-Data Processing
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Associates degree in Computer Science (or related field) OR three (3) years of experience in at least 2 of the following skill areas, required:
- Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Power Suite and experience with Crystal Reports.
- Experience with SQL-compliant relational database management software (MSSQL or Oracle preferred) and related tools.
- Experience developing applications in a client-server or web-based environment.
- Experience with Web development, including use of scripting tools.
- Experience with Windows-based application packages, including demonstrated ability to write complex macros.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural work environment required.
Starting Pay: $28.82 per hour / 35 hours/week
If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children in our community, please apply online at lucaskids.net/lccs-job-openings with salary requirements.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer we are committed to a diverse work force.